Due to new restrictions imposed by Gov. Jay Inslee – we are closing the gym effective Monday November 16 for a four-week period (until December 14) as prescribed by the new statewide guidelines. This is a fluid situation, and we will keep you informed as things evolve.
We are using an online booking system called Schedulicity. You can book by clicking the button below. You can also book on your smartphone or tablet using the Schedulicity App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. (Note: There are two Schedulicity apps – you want to download the one for clients, NOT for business.)
If this is your first time booking please familiarize yourself with the COVID practices we have put in place.
So that we can adhere to safe social distancing practice, we are limiting the capacity at the gym to 8 people, with a maximum of 2 people in the classroom, and 6 people in the Main Gym. Please note the exceptions to that rule below:
- During Circuit Training the Main Gym capacity is reduced to 2 people.
- During Silver Sneakers class the Main Gym capacity is reduced to 6 people
- Circuit Training is limited to 6 people per class; Silver Sneakers is limited to 5 people
When booking a time slot for the Main Gym:
- All time slots are for 1 hour on the hour. You may arrive anytime during the hour you have signed up for.
- Please make sure you have finished your work out and are ready to leave by the end of your allotted time slot.
Remember to bring your mask! Please bring a water bottle. You will be able to refill your bottle but drinking from the water fountain is disabled.
You will get a confirmation email from email@example.com. You can also sign up for text message alerts.